tab'sname

Why Yellow~

Seriously, i left the blogger world long time enough until now i realize that this the only based for me to express anything.. even with or without a reader.. i will share all my thought nor opinion.. 

my lil sister always said that, if u have owe to anyone do settle it.. even with your own family.. coz things like this will make us hard if anything happen in the future.. 

Dear Family, i will not make its hard for any of u.. 

Dear Friend, do come and leave just a friend.. never come with more than that and leave be like bear a grudge.. **i dont know if its true idioms or not.. hahaha

Dear All, im nothing without u.. without the past nor with the present..

Recently im kind of addicted in yellow colors.. so i want everything in yellow.. even my own cupcakes..
i did't know why or how but i do love yellow colors.. i really hate yellow when on my childhood.. i do think this color looks like jelly or something.. 
but when im growing up.. when i decide to changes everything.. seems that this the only things that cant go far from me.. its seems like i have to accept it as a fate that.. yellow was my life color.. why? im still searching of it.. never know why until now.. but its comes with dignity.. passion.. loved.. and kindness.. its like gives me courage to do something new.. for a better life..


#define your true colors. find the one color perfectly fine with your soul~

No comments: